?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Fullmetal Alchemist
Dressing Room
...this isn't where I was headed. This is not the damn--shit, Lloyd?… 
11th-Jul-2008 08:18 pm
...this isn't where I was headed. This is not the damn--shit, Lloyd? Alice? The hell did you two get to?!

Damnit, I did not need portals at a time like this. Alice knows the way, they should be alright... OI! Did I just land myself in a dimensional sinkhole or what?!

(( Plz to have a slight...okay, VERY AU femme!Ed. Enjoy your mindfuck~ ♥ ))
Comments 
12th-Jul-2008 05:28 am (UTC)
Elise blinks at the name and mentally cycles through the list of names in her head. Which one matches that again...? "Wait, you mean Hawkeye? Why do you need a portal to hi--her house?"
12th-Jul-2008 05:30 am (UTC)
Ed flushes before looking away, which should be all the other one needs. "That should be in the past tense actually. Things didn't... work out."
12th-Jul-2008 05:35 am (UTC)
...

Yeah, she'll just be staring for a bit. Hope you don't mind that awkward feeling!
12th-Jul-2008 05:37 am (UTC)
Ed fidgets under the stare.
12th-Jul-2008 05:38 am (UTC)
"...moving on to a subject that disturbs me slightly less."
12th-Jul-2008 05:43 am (UTC)
"Such as where are we and how do we get out?"
12th-Jul-2008 05:48 am (UTC)
"Yeah, somethin' like that." Whoooo, okay awkwardness can be leaving nao plz. :| "Have there been any landmarks you've reconized yet?"
12th-Jul-2008 05:52 am (UTC)
Ed shakes his head. "Not that I've noticed."
12th-Jul-2008 03:32 pm (UTC)
"Yeah, they wouldn't like to make things easy for us, now would they?" Siiiiigh. "Wonder if the AV Field is up around here."
12th-Jul-2008 03:57 pm (UTC)
Ed raises an eyebrow. "Do you really feel like testing that?"
12th-Jul-2008 04:06 pm (UTC)
"It's more a choice between now and when some crazy shmuck decides I'm a good target for a knife in the ribs."
12th-Jul-2008 04:09 pm (UTC)
"True."

...

Here Elise, have Ed's fist flying at your face.
12th-Jul-2008 04:13 pm (UTC)
O SHI DODG--wait, she has to take this one, doesn't she. :(

Elise stumbles back a few steps and is now clutching a bloody nose. "Shit, OW! You didn't have to punch that friggin' hard!"
12th-Jul-2008 04:16 pm (UTC)
Ed winces. He hadn't meant to hit her that hard.

"Um, oops?" he offers.
12th-Jul-2008 04:20 pm (UTC)
"Shouldn't you know how to control your damn strength? Jeez..." She pokes at her nose a few times before pinching it shut. "Least it's not brogen. Wasn't expegtin' that much strength outta it."
This page was loaded Apr 24th 2018, 2:58 pm GMT.